- HP Deskjet 3760 Wi-Fi Setup
HP Deskjet 3760 Connect to Wifi
HP Deskjet 3760 is an affordable, compact, all-in-one printer designed for home and office printing needs. This Deskjet printer comes with great features like wireless connectivity, HP Instant Ink compatible with a 2-month trial, sheet-feed scanner, Apple AirPrint, and more. It is an ideal choice for printing high-quality photos and documents.On this page, you’re going to see how to connect your computer to the HP Deskjet 3760 printer over wireless and USB connections or HP Deskjet 3760 Connect to Wifi.
SOLUTION 1: USING THE HP DESKJET 3760 WIRELESS CONNECTION
First, you need to connect your HP printer to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard or the WPS method. Secondly, connect your computer (on which you wish to install the printer) to the same network over a wireless or wired connection. Finally, install the HP Smart app or printer software to complete the HP Deskjet 3760 Connect to Wifi process.
Step 1: Connecting the printer to your wireless network using the Push method of WPS
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3760 printer and wireless router.
- Now, initiate the WPS Push mode on your printer. To do so, hold down the Wi-Fi button for three seconds and release it.
- Within two or three seconds, press the WPS button on your router.
- Now, your HP printer will try to connect to the available wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, go to the next step of connectivity.
- For Wi-Fi: Enable the Wi-Fi feature on your computer. Select the same network to which you have connected your printer and type its security key in the given field. Click Connect.
Step 2: Connecting your computer to the same network
- For Wired: Connect your computer directly to the same router or access point using the Ethernet cable. Wait for your computer to recognize and connect to the network.
Step 3: Installing the HP Smart app
- Download the HP Smart app for Windows or Mac from the printer’s driver download page.
- Now, if you have enabled the VPN connection on your computer, disable it and then begin the installation process.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Sign in to your HP account when prompted.
- Similarly, if prompted to sign in to your Microsoft Store account, sign in or exit from the sign-in screen.
- Install the HP Smart app by following the on-screen instructions.
SOLUTION 2: USING THE DESKJET 3760 USB CONNECTION
- Initially, download the HP Deskjet 3760 printer software for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Next, run the software file on your computer.
- Select the USB option and connect your printer directly to the computer using the USB cable when prompted.
- Install the software to complete the setup process.
HOW TO CHANGING FROM USB TO WI-FI ON DJ3760?
If you’ve already connected your printer to the computer over a USB cable connection, but now you wish to change it to Wi-Fi, follow the instructions given below.
Note:The following instructions are suitable only for Windows.
- Open the HP printer software.
- Click Tools > Device Setup & Software > Convert a USB-connected printer to wireless.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3760 Connect to Wifi or wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.