- Offline Issue On HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
How To Resolve HP DeskJet 3755 Offline Issue?
You might face the offline issue on printers when there is an issue with the printer connection or the printer settings on your computer. To fix the HP DeskJet 3755 Offline issue, make use of the steps given on this page.
- Initially, check if the printer is turned on.
- Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer.
- If you see a paper jam error, then clear the jammed paper from the printer.
- Now, check the connections to your printer. If the printer is connected using a wired network connection or USB cable connection, then check if the cables are connected firmly.
- For a wireless connection, make sure your router is turned on.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router and see if the issue offline issue is fixed.
Still, if the HP DeskJet 3755 printer is Offline, carry out the following solutions.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the offline printer issue.
- Run HPPSdr.exe to begin the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Select the HP DeskJet 3755 printer from the list. If you can’t find your printer from the list, then uninstall the HP Print and Scan Doctor and retry the above-said procedure.
- Select YES to install the printer updates and make your printer as the default printer.
- Carry out the instructions displayed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Continue with the following solution if the HP DeskJet 3755 printer remains offline.
- Click on the Start menu on your Windows computer and navigate to the Settings option.
- Select Device > Printers & Scanners and uncheck the box beside Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Select the HP DeskJet 3755 printer from the list and click the Manage button on the dialog box.
- Click Set as default under the Mange the device option.
- Try to print your documents from the printer and see if the HP DeskJet 3755 Offline issue has been fixed. If not, contact our technical expert by clicking the Call button available on this page.