- How To Scan HP Deskjet 3750 On Windows 10?
HP Deskjet 3750 Scan To Photos And Document On Windows 10
This tutorial will teach you how to use HP Deskjet 3750 to scan photos and documents on Windows 10.
Contact Image Sensor is the technology used on the HP DeskJet 3750 printer to deliver high-quality scan output. You can use the printer driver for HP Deskjet 3750 scan and save the scanned copy of the document on your computer. The scanned document can be saved either as a file or as an email attachment. Before going into the scan operation, prepare your HP printer for it.
Preparing Scan Operation
- Make sure that you have performed the initial printer setup as per the instructions given in the getting start guide.
- Connect your HP printer and the Windows 10 computer either over a USB cable or a wireless connection.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the HP DeskJet 3750 printer driver on your computer.
Now, let’s see how to use HP DeskJet 3750 to scan photos and documents on Windows 10.
Scanning & Saving A Document As A File
- On your printer’s scanner glass, load the document or photo that you want to scan.
- On your computer, launch the HP DeskJet 3750 printer driver.
- To do so, go to the All apps window and click on the HP option. Choose your HP printer from the list.
- Now, the printer driver window will open.
- Click on the Scan button in the printer driver window.
- Choose the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Select the scan type of your desire from the suggestions.
- Click the Scan button.
- Now, your HP printer will start to scan the document that you have loaded on the scanner glass.
- Once the scan process is completed, you’ll be asked to select an option to save a copy of the scanned document or photo.
- Select the document type and click the OK button.
Scanning & Saving A Document As An Email Attachment
- Make sure that the photo or document that you want to scan is loaded properly on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Launch the HP printer driver on your Windows computer. (Note: Refer to the previous section for the instructions).
- In the main window of the driver, select the Scan option.
- Choose the Scan a Document or Photo option followed by scan type.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire and click the Scan button.
- When prompted, choose the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance to perform HP Deskjet 3750 scan for photos and documents on Windows 10.