- HP Deskjet 3730
HP Deskjet 3730 Forgotten Printer Password
Most of the HP DeskJet printers come with the inbuilt Wi-Fi Direct feature. To access the printer via Wi-Fi Direct, you have to enter a password. The default password for HP DeskJet 3730 printer Wi-Fi Direct is 12345678, you can find your password from the network Config sheet of the printer. To print the network configuration sheet, proceed with the steps given below about the HP Deskjet 3730 forgotten printer password.
- Power up the printer. Wait until it completes initializing.
- Now, locate the Wireless button on the control panel and press it.
- While holding the Wireless button, press the Information button.
- Hold these buttons for a few seconds. The printer will print the wireless test report and network configuration sheet.
- You can find the Wi-Fi Direct password on the network configuration sheet.
- The Wireless network test report will also show you the status of the wireless network and the wireless signal strength.
- The network configuration page will now display the Network status, the SSID, and also the HP DeskJet 3730 printer password.
- After retrieving the password, try connecting your printer and computer via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Make sure Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on your printer.
- Now, click the Wi-Fi icon on your computer and then select the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name.
- Enter the retrieved password and check if the computer connects to the printer.
If you need a remote assistance to retrieve HP Deskjet 3730 forgotten printer password. Click the call button available on the screen.