How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630
HP DeskJet 3630 Setup
Setting up the DJ3630 printer is a very important step. Refer to the below HP Deskjet 3630 Setup procedure to the HP Printer.
The Quick Steps to Set Up Deskjet3630
- Unbox your printer from the package for first-time printer setup.
- Check whether you have received all the items in the list along with the printer.
- Remove the tapes around the scanner.
- Replace or refill the ink cartridges.
- Plug in the printer to a power source.
- Set the preferences.
- Load the input tray with paper.
- On the control panel, align the ink cartridges and the paper order.
The Elaborate Steps to Set Up the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- The first step is to unpack the printer. Take the printer out from the box. Remove all tapes and stickers outside the printer and then open the exterior door. Also, remove the packing materials from the ink cartridge access door. Now open the access door and remove the packing materials inside it. Open the package box and then take out the ink cartridges, power cord, and USB cable. Take the power cord and connect one end of it to the printer and the other to a wall outlet. Click on the Power button to turn on the printer.
- The second step is the installation of ink cartridges. After the startup process, the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Wait for the printer to remain idle for a few minutes. Take out the ink cartridges from the package. Hold it by touching the black plastic side. To remove the tape, pull the orange tab. Place the black cartridge on the right slot and tri-colored on the left slot. Repeat this process to fit the other cartridges, close ink access door, and the exterior door.
- The third step is to Load the input tray with paper. Open the input tray. Move the paper width guides to the left side. Load the input tray with plain paper. Move the paper width guide to the right side until it stops at the edge of the paper. Pull the output tray and then raise the tray extender to collect the printed paper.
- The fourth step is to install the printer software. Now Your HP Deskjet 3630 Setup. You can install the printer’s software or update. Get the latest version of the printer software from DJ3630.
- After the installation is complete, click the Set Preferences option by pressing the down arrow button, then select region, language, and Press OK. Align the ink cartridges and a test page prints.