How to use kodi on amazon fire stick?
If you want to use kodi on Amazon Fire stick, then you’ve come to the correct place. Kodi was previously called as XMBC. It is a software that makes things easy for users to gain access to all kinds of digital media. In this website, we have provided simple steps for the user to use Kodi on Amazon Fire stick.
Quick Steps to learn using Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick
- Plug the Amazon Fire stick to your TV by using the USB cable.
- Enable the Find Apps from Unknown Settings option available in the Developer option.
- Choose the Downloader app found on the Home screen.
- After installation, open the application and enter the Kodi TV’s web address and hit Enter.
- Select the latest bit version.
- Choose All and click on Install again present on the Black screen that follows.
- Go back to the Home screen.
- Now, the Kodi apps will be be displayed on your screen.
Detailed procedure to use Kodi on the Amazon Fire stick
- With the Amazon Fire TV stick, you will now be able to combine all your content. You can now watch TV whenever and wherever you want. If you want to watch TV shows, all you have to do is to connect the Fire Stick to to any compatible smart TV.
- With the Kodi app, you can stream content from thousands of sources, this includes Xbox one and other popular devices. Kodi can be installed on several different platforms. Getting Kodi on your Fire Stick is not child’s play. A specific procedure has to be followed to install Kodi.
- You can also use Firesticks which suits the Amazon Fire OS better. The following method is simple and can be easily understood by the user. Although, you cannot download the application directly. You need to install an app which helps you install the Kodi app. There are several applications available on the Internet.
- The Downloader app is one of them. Using this app you can install the Kodi app. To find the Downloader app, you can use the mic-embedded Fire TV Stick and utter “downloader”. You will see a list of applications which will be displayed on your screen.
- You will not be allowed to perform the download due to security reasons. You need to disable some permissions on your Fire Stick to download apps from any unknown source. You need to turn OFF the security feature to download the Kodi app.
- Launch the Downloader app once the installation is complete. After opening the app, you are now free to download apps, files, browser and other new interface. Enter the web address of Kodi in the blank space present in the first page of the Downloader app.
- This page will display the available platforms for Kodi. You have to choose any one of the products and continue. If you select Android, then you will see a list of built-ins on the display. Choose the one depending on the version of your Fire TV.
- If the new ARM version is available, then select it. There are two versions available in ARM – ‘Nightly’ and ‘release’. It is recommended to select the ‘Release’ version if it is compatible with your device. After the download is complete, the Downloader will automatically install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Hence, with the above steps on how to use Kodi on Amazon Fire stick you can install the Kodi app and enjoy free download from thousands of sources on the Internet.