How to Use Disk Digger Photo Recovery App
Years of our memories are stored in the mobile phone. Be it snapshots, photos, or videos. Due to some unavoidable incident, the images may get deleted either because of a human-made or system error. It is always advisable to use the Photo recovery app to recover photos. Disk Digger is one such app.
Quick steps to use Disk Digger Photo Recovery App
- Download Disk Digger from the Google Play Store App.
- Start the app on installing. Choose Full Scan on the displayed options.
- Scan the files for the photos to be recovered on the menu option, by clicking the three dots.
- Filter them based on the size you need.
- The Disk Digger app provides three ways of saving your files.
- Save to an app, FTP upload, and Save to device are the three options of Disk Digger app.
- Click Clean up the files, and Disk Digger app gives the opportunity of deleting the files after recovering the data.
- Select the Wiping up Free space option provided in the Disk Digger app. You can free the device memory after cleaning them.
The Elaborate Steps to use Disk Digger App
- After installing the app, on your display, you will find two options: “Basic Scan” and “Full Scan.” The Full Scan option will be found only on the rooted device, whereas Basic scan can be found on any device irrespective of whether your device is rooted or not. For a rooted device, select the memory partition to scan. To scan the internal memory SD card memory card, click, Start basic photo scan to root up your device if it is not rooted.
- While scanning for deleted files, you will find the Disk Digger app screen, populating the files to recover. Select the files to be recovered. Filter them by pressing the Options button which enables you to minimize or maximize files size accordingly.
- Disk Digger app allows you to recover the files and send it to an Email app so that you can share those files to cloud storage or Google Drive. The second option is to save the files in the local device such as a memory card or SD card. The last method is to save the files using FTP. Check whether your FTP server is online. Enter the correct credentials for uploading. Disk Digger App will pop with the dialog box to enter your user name and password to log in. After entering credentials, click Ok to upload the files. The status of the upload is found at the bottom of the screen.
- The Cleaning Up screen is divided into two options Thumbnail caches and Photos. Thumbnail files can be deleted, and you can choose the select photos to be deleted in the Photos option.
- The last feature provided by Disk Digger app is to Wiping the free space on your device’s memory. It is done by creating a temporary file and filling it with random data until it occupies the total amount of free space on your device. The Android System will display a notification when your total space runs out. Ignore it until the process is completed. After the process ends, it will delete the temporary file and free up the remaining space. Follow the above procedures to recover the photos by using Disk Digger app.