- Use Streaming Device
How to use Canon Printers
Canon printers can be used for the various purpose, and that includes the printing, scanning and faxing operations. Make sure that you operate the printer carefully and you will be able to use the printer more efficiently. Make sure that you follow through the steps below to unbox it.
- Take the printer out from the box and place it over a flat surface.
- Place the printer nearby a wall outlet.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Remove off the protective film from the printer’s control screen.
- Take the power cord out of the box and insert into the printer.
- Press the Power button from the printer’s control panel.
- Allow the printer to turn on completely.
- Once it turns on, enter the initial settings on the printer.