How to Update Java?
You need java on your computer to get access to the websites, games, and anything that has been developed using the script. It helps the website developers to maintain sites with minimal issues. The steps provided below will teach you how to update Java on your Windows computer. The Java software updates automatically when its manufacturer releases it. Still, if you want to update the software on a force, you can follow these instructions.
Simple Steps For Update your Java
- Click on the Start or Windows button and the menu appears on top of it.
- Key in Configure Java that displays the programs that match with your search.
- Click Configure Java from the list and it opens the Java control panel.
- Now click the Update tab visible at the top of the Java window.
- By clicking on Update now, the Java software begins to look for an update.
- When the tool notifies an update, follow the prompts to validate the update and then install the latest version of the How to Update Java application.