- How to Update Ios on Mac
How To Connect Powerbeats To Iphone
If you wish to update an iOS software or application on your iOS device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch) from a Mac computer, follow the below-mentioned methods.Ask the Question!
- You need to connect your Mac computer to a standard Wi-Fi network.
- Use this method if you have the macOS Catalina 10.15 version on your Mac computer.
- Connect your iOS device to the Mac computer using a standard USB cable.
- Navigate to the drive location and locate your iOS device.
- After detecting your iOS device, click the General tab and select the Check for Update button in the Software section.
- If the update is available for your iOS device, click the Download and Update buttons.
- If the Mac computer prompts you to enter a passcode, type the correct passcode in the required field.
- After updating the iOS device, unplug it safely from the Mac computer and use the latest feature and software on your iOS device.
- This method is applicable for the Mac computer with macOS Mojave 10.14 x or earlier.
- Connect your iOS device to the Mac computer using an Apple Dock connector cable.
- Ensure that you have a standard internet connection on your Mac.
- On your Mac desktop, launch the iTunes app and click Apps available at the left-side panel.
- The Updates Available link will appear on the screen if your iOS apps need to be updated.
- Click on the link followed by Download All Free Updates.
- The update will take place automatically if you have signed in earlier.
- If not, enter your Apple ID and Password to sign in to your account and click Get to update all the applications available on your iOS device.
- Wait until the update gets completed.
- You can also update the specific application by clicking the Get Update button near the application name.
- Now, select your iOS device from the left-side panel and click Sync to transfer the updated files.