Update Flash Player on My Computer
How to Update Flash Player on My Computer?
For updating the flash player, check out the latest version of the computer. To know the current version of the flash player, go to control panel and open Flash Player. Then, in the Flash Player settings manager tab, you can see the current version of the flash player. Below Steps We show you how to update Flash Player on My computer Guidelines.
Simple Steps For Update Flash Player On My Computer
- Go to the Start button.
- From the Start menu, choose the Control Panel option.
- You will see Flash Player in the control panel and select it.
- It opens the Flash Player Settings Manager.
- Go to the Advanced tab and choose the Check Now button, which is present at the updates section.
- As a result, the Adobe Flash Player web page will open in the default browser.
- Once the page opens, select the Player Download Center option.
- In the next page, uncheck the Optional McAfee Security Scan Plus option.
- Select the Download Now button.
- A new page gets opened where you can see the dialog box.
- Select the Save File button to download the exe file.
- Once the download gets completed, select the Run button to proceed the installation.
- Then, choose Notify me to install updates option on the next screen.
- Select Next to further proceed for downloading.
- Once it gets completed, go to the Control Panel, open Flash Player.
- You can see the latest version of the flash player updated. Above the Quick Solutions for How to Update Flash Player on My Computer.