- Sync WD My Cloud With Dropbox
How To Sync WD My Cloud With Dropbox?
Dropbox is a file-hosting cloud service that allows you to sync all the contents from your storage device to your Dropbox account. The Dropbox integration is built by Western Digital for WD My Cloud. To know how to sync WD My Cloud with Dropbox, keep reading the instructions below.
- Make sure that you have a Dropbox account.
- Ensure that your WD My Cloud device is properly installed.
- Connect your WD My Cloud device to your local wireless network and check if the Internet connection is stable.
Initialize The WD My Cloud Dropbox Sync:
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network as your WD device.
- Open the default browser and go to the My Cloud dashboard.
- Click the Apps icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Locate Dropbox from the list of apps and click Install.
- Click OK to confirm your action and install Dropbox on My Cloud system.
- Next, go to App Store and choose Dropbox from the Installed Apps list.
- After selecting the Dropbox app, click the Configure button.
- Under Dropbox Settings, click the Sign-In button.
- Type the email address and password of your WD My Cloud to sign in with Dropbox.
- If prompted, click the Allow button to authorize your My Cloud device.
- Copy the authorization code displayed on the page and return to the WD My Cloud configuration window.
- Under Authorization, paste the authorization code in the Code field and click the Apply button.
- You have now initiated the Dropbox sync.
- Go to the Dropbox Settings section and click the Sync Now button to sync WD My Cloud with Dropbox.
In case you are stuck with How To Sync WD My Cloud With Dropbox issue, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.