- Streaming Iphone To Mac
How To Stream Iphone To Mac?
You can stream the contents on your iPhone to your Mac using the mirroring feature. In this way, you can view your iPhone on a larger screen. Proceed with the steps that are given below to stream contents from an iPhone to your Mac device and stream iPhone to Mac in simply.
Method 1: Using QuickTime
- You can use the built-in QuickTime utility to stream content from an iPhone for stream iPhone to Mac.
- Plug in a USB cable to your iPhone and connect the other end to your Mac device.
- Open QuickTime from the Launchpad on your Mac device.
- Go to the File menu and select the New Movie Recording option from the displayed list.
- The webcam of the Mac device will be selected as the default source.
- Click the Downward icon near to the Record button.
- Select your iPhone from the displayed list.
- Now, you can view your iPhone screen on your Mac device.
- If you want to record the contents you see, click on the Record button.
Method 2: Using a third-party software
- If the QuickTime tool did not go well, you can use any third-party software for screen mirroring.
- Download the third-party software from a trusted source to stream iPhone to Mac.
- Once you have downloaded the software, double-click on the installer file to begin the installation which will help you to stream iPhone to the Mac.
- After installing the software, drag the installed tool into the Applications folder on your Mac device.
- Launch the third-party software and make the initial configurations.
- After unlocking your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option and choose your Mac device from the displayed list.
- Wait until your iPhone screen appears on the Mac screen.
- If you want to stop mirroring, swipe up on the iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring and select the Stop Mirroring option.
- You have now successfully stream iPhone to Mac.