- Setup Tp-link Deco W7200 Mesh Router
How To Setup Tp-link Deco W7200 Mesh Router?
The TP-Link Deco W7200 mesh router boosts overall speeds up to incredible levels, and you’ll get a clear and stronger coverage with the whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6. With some of the good features in it, setting up the TP-Link Deco W7200 mesh router is simple.
Just look at these simple guidelines to set up the TP-Link Deco W7200 mesh router
- To begin with, just unbox the router package. Check all the components present in it.
- The available contents are the Deco W7200 router, Ethernet cable, power adapters, and a quick installation guide.
- At first, you’ll have to connect the power adapter that came with the router package.
- Connect one end of the power adapter to the Deco mesh router and then the other end to an electrical outlet.
- The LED lights up in blue.
- Wait until the LED light pulses in blue.
- Later, you’ll have to connect the Deco to the Internet. It is done with a simple modem.
- If the modem is already connected with an Ethernet cable, just disconnect it.
- After a few minutes, you’ll have to connect the Deco app to your router.
How is it done? – Setup Tp-Link Deco W7200 Mesh Router
- Simple. You’ll have to plug the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your router and then plug the other end into the free two ports of your Deco. Since this Deco mesh router is supplied with the Deco app, you’ll have to download and install the Deco application. Begin the registration process and then log in to the TP-Link page.
- Simply follow the instructions on display and ensure that you turn on your Deco W7200 mesh router. Connect to the Internet, and you’re done with the setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.