- Lexmark Mc3224adwe Printer Setup
How To Setup Lexmark Mc3224adwe Printer?
The Lexmark MC3224adwe printer comes with a 50-sheet ADF Paper Input Capacity. This smart, multifunction printer allows you to connect through standard Wi-Fi, USB, or Ethernet interfaces. The Lexmark MC3224adwe printer is easy to set up and almost fits anywhere comfortably. To know more about how to setup Lexmark Mc3224adwe printer, keep reading this page
Lexmark MC3224adwe Multifunction Setup Involves
- Attaching the power cable
- Loading print media
- Installation of printer software
Let us see the steps in detail.
- Open the Lexmark MC3224adwe printer packaging box.
- Clear the box by removing the packaging materials inside the package along with the printer.
- Remove all the protective materials from your printer.
Loading Print Media
- Open the paper tray of your printer.
- Load a stack of paper and adjust the paper guides.
- Place the paper tray back into your printer.
Attaching The Power Cable
- Connect one end of the printer power cable to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the power button. The printer turns on automatically.
- You can now set the necessary settings using your printer control panel.
Note: The print cartridges are pre-installed into your Lexmark MC3224adwe printer.
Installation Of The Printer Software On Windows
- You can install the printer software with the supplied Software CD or the downloaded software.
- Go to the official Lexmark website.
- Click Support and then select Drivers and Downloads.
- In the search field, type Lexmark MC3224dwe.
- Click Find Drivers and Downloads.
- Click the software package. A pop-up window appears on the screen.
- Click Start Download.
- Now, run the program and follow the instructions on your computer screen.
You can now start connecting your Lexmark printer to a Wi-Fi network and can print, scan, or fax. Hopefully, you’ve learned how to setup Lexmark Mc3224adwe printer.