- Lexmark C3224dw Printer Setup
How To Setup Lexmark C3224dw Printer?
Lexmark C3224dw is a color laser printer that is designed for small home/office printing needs. It allows you to perform the print operation over a wireless or wired connection. This printer model is compatible with almost all OS types. The following step-by-step instructions explain how to setup Lexmark C3224dw printer for the first time.
Step 1: Open the product box
- Initially, open your Lexmark printer box.
- Inside the box, check whether the following components are included along with the printer.
- Ink cartridges (pre-installed) and Power cord
- software & documentation CD
- Take the printer and its components out of the box.
- Place your Lexmark printer on a clean surface and continue with the next step of the Setup Lexmark C3224dw.
Step 2: Unpack the printer
- Gently remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Take the packing material surrounding the ink cartridge slot.
- After unpacking the printer completely on How To Setup Lexmark C3224dw, place it close to an electrical outlet.
- Avoid placing the printer near any Bluetooth devices.
Step 3: Loading paper
- Get a stack of A4 paper.
- Take out your Lexmark printer’s paper tray.
- Align the guides based on the paper type that you’re loading.
- Load the paper in the tray and move the width guides towards the paper until they seat correctly.
- Avoid overloading the paper tray.
Step 4: Turn on the printer
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using its power cable.
- As soon as you connect the cable, the printer will turn on.
- Once the printer becomes stable, configure the basic settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to set the date, time, and country/region correctly.
- Save the settings and move on to the next step of the Lexmark C3224DW printer setup.
Step 5: Install the printer driver
- Turn on your computer, then insert the printer’s setup CD. If you don’t have the CD, open the downloaded printer driver file.
- During the driver installation, make sure to choose the connection type, printer, and other important preferences correctly.
- When prompted, connect your printer to the computer.
- Install your Lexmark printer software by following the on-screen instructions,
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the Lexmark C3224dw printer setup or How To Setup Lexmark C3224dw is done correctly.