- HP Officejet Pro 9025e Printer Setup
How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 9025e Printer?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e is a revolutionary all-in-one printer that is reliable and can print at a speed of up to 24 pages per minute. It is equipped with the automatic duplex print and scan functions. To know how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer, refer to the below section.
Contents In The Box
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer, Documentation sheet and Ink cartridges & Power cord
- Unpack the HP printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure the printer is placed close to the computer for easy setup.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the protective sheet on the scanner glass.
- Unpack the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect the plug to the main power source and the pin to the back of the HP printer.
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- When the display screen lights up, select the language.
- Hold the scanner lid and lift the scanning unit.
- On the right side inside the printer, you will find the printhead. It’s time to install the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the ink cartridges from the box and place them aside from the printer.
- Take the Cyan color cartridge and place it into the Cyan color slot. Repeat the same step for other ink cartridges.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Pull the paper tray from the bottom of the printer and remove the packaging material present inside.
- Lift the paper guide tab and move the guides to the left and right sides of the tray.
- Place a stack of paper inside the tray properly and adjust the paper guides to align the papers properly.
Download and install the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store (Windows) or from the Apple Store (Mac).
- Connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer to your wireless network.
- Swipe through the options on the control panel display and tap Wireless.
- Touch the Settings option.
- Touch the Wireless Settings option.
- Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- Wait for the printer to establish the connection to the router. The printer will be connected to the wireless network.
- Open the HP Smart app downloaded to your computer.
- Click the + button.
- Select the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025E printer and complete the full setup. If you need remote assistance to setup HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer, call us.