- HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer
How To Set Up HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 is a single function color printer with duplex, Wi-Fi and network printing technologies. This particular HP printer is of professional quality that gives out seamless printing options. The printing speeds are double compared to the other HP printers and can easily print Word documents, PowerPoint files, and also PDF documents from your USB device. Considering the mobile printing feature, they are way out of the chart, and you can seamlessly print documents, photos, and other data right from your smartphone or iPad or any device when it is connected to the same network. Carry out the steps to set up HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer quickly.
Setting Up The HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer
- Unbox the carton, and you will be open to the accessories along with the HP OfficeJet 8210 printer.
- Please take out the printer from the box and keep it aside.
- Remove the protective tapes that are surrounding the OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer.
- Turn the printer upside down and then again, remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Please take out the power cord from the sealed packaging and then connect it to the rear end of the printer. Connect the plug (the other end) to the power source.
- Press the power button located on the left side of the printer to turn it on.
- The printer control panel will now light up.
- Select a Language from the display and then press the OK button or the option.
- Pull out the paper tray from the bottom of the OfficeJet printer.
- Slide out the paper guides to the extreme corners.
- Insert the stack of papers into the paper tray and move the guides close to the edges of the paper.
- Please make sure the guides are not holding the paper too tight; it may lead to paper jams during a print job. Also, make sure not to exceed the paper tray limit by adding more papers.
- Open the access door of the HP OfficeJet printer to install the ink cartridges.
- Take out the color cartridges from the sealed packaging.
- Insert the cartridges in the respective slots until you hear it click into place.
- Close the access door of the printer. This will be a vital part to set up HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
Download & Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer Driver
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the Official HP Support URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- The HP Support page will open.
- Enter the printer model number in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- The printer page will open.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab on the left side of the page.
- The driver page will open expand the driver option.
- Select the Operating System and its version from the drop-down menu seen on the page.
- The drivers that are compatible with the selected OS can be seen below.
- Please select the required driver displayed on the screen and click the Download button located right next to it.
- The driver will be downloaded to the computer.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- When prompted, choose the type of connection from the list.
- Establish the connection between the printer and your computer.
- Once done, verify the setup.
- You have successfully installed the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer. If you need remote assistance to set up HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, click the call button.