- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Printer Setup
How To Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Printer?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e is an all-in-one printer that is truly designed for small home and office needs. Using this printer, you can perform the printer-related operations faster than ever before. The printer comes with some cool features like Wi-Fi Direct, the HP Smart app, 2.7-inch touch screen display, ADF, and more. This article explains how to setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer for the first time.
Set Up Your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Printer
Step 1: Unpack the printer
- Unbox the product box.
- Take the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer and its components out of the box.
- Place the printer and a clean surface and start to unpack it.
- Make sure to remove all the packing materials from the printer.
Step 2: Turn on the printer
- Get the printer power cord and connect it in between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button on its control panel.
- Set the printer preferences such as language, date/time, etc., by following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to press the Confirm button after setting the preferences.
- If the printer fails to turn on, check whether the power cord is connected securely. Reconnect the power cord if it is not connected properly.
Step 3: Install cartridges
- Open your HP printer’s front door followed by the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, get the ink cartridges and unpack them.
- Make sure to remove the orange protective tape from the cartridges.
- Now, insert the cartridges one-by-one into their slots.
- Close the access door followed by the front door.
Step 4: Load paper
- Pull out your printer’s input tray.
- Adjust the width guides based on the paper type you’re loading.
- In the tray, load the corresponding paper.
- Align the width guides properly.
- Push the tray into the printer.
Step 5: Align the ink cartridges
- On your printer’s control panel, press the OK button.
- Now, your printer will print an alignment page.
- Place the printed alignment page on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Press the Scan button.
- Now, if the printer scans the alignment page successfully, a message saying Alignment Successful will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Fax configuration
- Get a fax cord.
- Connect your HP printer to a phone wall jack using the fax cord.
- Instead, if you have an answering machine, connect the machine to your printer’s EXT port using the phone cord.
- Set the fax preferences by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 7: Install software
- Open the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer driver file on your computer.
- Select the driver that you wish to install on your computer.
- When prompted, choose the connection type of your desire.
- Install the driver, and finally, print a test page.
- If the printer prints the test page successfully, it means the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer setup is done correctly.
If your need remote assistance to setup HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer, contact us.