How to setup HP Officejet 7612?
The HP Officejet printer 7612 printer should be connected to your home wireless network. You are suggested to install the best available driver that suits your printer. Refer to the document given below and get the steps to setup HP Officejet 7612 printer.
The quick steps to setup HP Officejet 7612 to your computer
- Gather the requirements and prepare your device for setup.
- Establish a wireless connection using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network name (SSID) and enter the security password when prompted.
- Download the full-featured driver software from online.
- Type HP Officejet 7612 and click Submit.
- Choose the operating system version of your computer and click Change.
- Open the HP Easy Start from Downloads folder and begin the installation.
- Follow the direction displayed by the installer and complete the process.
The general procedure to set up the HP Officejet 7612 printer
- The HP Officejet 7612 is Wide format e-All-in-One printer that performs multiple functions. The upcoming procedure is for Windows and Mac computers. You have to gather the required items before you set up the HP network to the wireless network. -Network name or SSID.
- Security password.
- A computer connected to a network.
- Internet Access.
- The above-listed requirements should be met for establishing a wireless connection to your Officejet. Confirm that the router and PC are powered up. Note that the printer and the computer are connected to a network via the same wireless router. Position your printer in the way that it can receive a clear network from the network.
- Pull off if any USB or Ethernet cables are connected to the printer. You can make use of the Wireless setup wizard to connect to a wireless network. Tap on the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer and go to Settings.
- Hit Wireless Setup Wizard option and follow the on-screen directions. You get a prompt to enter the password once you choose the network name. Complete the connection after entering the network credentials. Go to the official site and download the printer driver that suits your operating system.
- Once the printer is on, remove if any cable is connected to it. On the resulting page, type your printer model number in the indented text box and click Submit. Change the default OS and click Change again.
- If you find HP Easy Start option, click Download next to the full-featured software. If the window prompts you to add the printer, choose it from the list and click Add. The instructions on the installer complete the process.
- If you cannot find the printer then, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix the problem. Reset the printer and use the detailed procedure to set up the printer.
- If you still find some issues with the setup procedure, you can uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. If some components were missed during the previous download, the setup might be an issue. You have to make sure that the internet connection is an uninterrupted one. I am sure the above-described procedure will guide you to set up your HP Officejet 7612 wide format e-All-in-One printer.