How to setup HP OfficeJet 3833?
The given below quick steps and elaborate procedure will be informative to setup HP OfficeJet 3833 printer. Perform the basic setup and then proceed with the driver installation process. Always prefer a full-featured driver so that you can utilize the maximum of your printer. Read the document for the more detailed procedure.
The quick steps to install HP OfficeJet 3833 printer on your device
- Unpack the HP printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Examine if all the components are included in the packaging box.
- Insert the power cord of your HP directly to the wall socket.
- Select the language, Country/Region and confirm the same.
- Install the ink cartridges following the display panel instruction.
- Print the Alignment page so that the print head is aligned.
- Use the installation CD and set up the driver on your computer.
- Refer the setup poster or guide for installation guidelines.
The elaborate procedure to install HP OfficeJet 3833 printer
- The document below will be useful to learn the steps to setup HP OfficeJet 3833 printer on your computer. The foremost step is to remove printer out from its packaging and clear out all the protective tapes.
- Confirm that all the components are present as listed in the specification list. Place the printer, computer in the way that it is easy for establishing a USB connection.
- Open the front panel and peel off the packaging material from the internal parts of the printer.
- Connect the HP printer’s power cable to an electrical outlet to switch on the same. The display panel prompts you to choose the language, Country/Region and confirm the same. You can set the date by scrolling the touch display panel of your HP printer. Select the Self-setup option when the control panel asks you to select the type of installation you want to use.
- Install the ink cartridges by opening the ink access door. Use the setup instruction provided by the display panel of the printer.
- When a confirmation message is displayed on successful installation, click OK.
- Click Continue so that the printer to aligns the printhead and print the Alignment page. Click OK to continue with the printer setup and driver installation.
- Power on your computer and insert the setup CD that comes along with the printer’s package. The Setup Wizard will open, all you want to do is to follow the instruction on the screen and complete the process. Be sure that your PC is connected to a network that will not get interrupted.
- Choose the appropriate operating system type and the version. The download takes time depending on the speed of your network. The screen will prompt you to connect a USB cable, and the devices will be connected after that.
- Insert an end of the cable to the printer’s rear and another to that of the USB port of your computer. Click Finish to close the setup wizard. Open a document and do a test print. By following the above procedure, you can set up the HP OfficeJet 3833 printer.