- How to Setup HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Printer
How to Setup HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1202w Printer
Before you set up your printer, ensure all the essential components are available in the printer box. This printer supports both wireless and USB interfaces. The detailed steps to set up the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202W printer are provided on this web page.
Unpacking your printer
Take the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202W printer out of the printer box.
Peel off the tapes and remove the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
Step 3Lift-open the scanner. Raise the printer’s top cover.
Make sure to clear the protective sheet from the imaging drum.
- Lower the top cover followed by the scanner.
- Once done, recycle the packing materials.
Loading paper into the input tray
Place the input tray into its slot in the printer.
Now, you have to slide the paper guides outward.
Load some plain white paper into the input tray.
Slide the paper guides against the edges of the paper.
Insert the input tray cover and then pull the output bin extension towards you.
Turning on your printer
Insert the power cable into the printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- Wait until your printer turns on automatically.
- Now, you have completed the hardware setup of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202W printer.
- Install the printer software
Access the official HP Software and Drivers page of your printer.
Check if your computer’s OS is detected correctly.
Click the Install HP Smart button to download the printer driver on your computer.
Double-click the installer and then follow the prompts on the installation wizard.
After the installation, launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
As soon as the Welcome screen appears, click the Continue button to proceed.
Click the Yes option followed by the Set Up a New Printer option.
- Choose your connection type, click the Continue button, and proceed with the prompts.
- Finally, you have finished the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202W printer setup.