- HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw Setup
How To Setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw Printer?
Our page is all about how to setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer. HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer is a multi-functional device that can produce print-outs of excellent quality. You will be able to enjoy printing with it. The printer yields nearly 5,000 pages and has 20,000 pages of useful life (monthly duty cycle).
The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer does not support wireless capability. But, it is AirPrint-compatible and also supports Mopria Print. The machine’s input capacity is 150 sheets and its output capacity is 100 sheets. It is a printer that can be used with comfort and ease, and it is both robust and efficient.
The setup includes unboxing the printer, loading paper into it, and powering on the printer. Once the hardware setup part is complete, you can install the software. First, let’s look into the hardware setup in detail.
Configure HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw Printer
Unboxing the printer:
Carry out the instructions given below to unbox your printer:
- The first step is always to check whether all the components, such as the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer, input tray, power and USB cables, are available in the printer box.
- Once you have checked the components, remove the packing tape from the outside of the printer.
- Lift the scanner and then the top cover.
- Take out the orange plastic handle along with the black sheet attached to it.
- Do not forget that you have to recycle the discarded packing tape and orange plastic handle.
- You can now close the scanner.
- You have now completed the unboxing part in your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer setup.
Loading paper into the printer:
NOTE: Make sure that you load only A4 paper into your printer. Now, make use of the steps given here to load paper into the printer:
- Install the input tray. Load the paper.
- Then, slide the cover into place. Ensure that the cover rests over the tray.
- You can now pull the output bin extension out of the printer.
Turning on the printer:
Execute the following instructions to turn on your printer:
- Take the power cable and connect one of its ends to the rear section of the printer.
- Plug the power cable’s other end into the electrical outlet to continue to set up your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw printer.
- Your printer will now turn on immediately. It will then take up to 1 minute to warm up. During this time, you might hear some noise. You do not have to worry because it is quite normal.
- You can be sure that the printer is all set up and ready when the Ready light stops flashing.
- Important Note: Refrain from pressing the Power button. You should not do that because the printer will turn off, and the warm-up will stop.
The hardware part of the setup is now over. Next, you have to install the software. Keep the following aspects in mind while installing the printer software.
- Connect the computer and printer only when you are prompted during the software installation. You have to do this task using the USB cable.
- You can get the HP software from this website. Confirm that you download the latest version of the software.
- The software installation method will entirely depend upon the operating system you are using. The steps will be different for Windows and Mac.
You have now successfully setup HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200nw printer.