- HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200n Setup
How To Setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200N Printer?
The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200N printer supports various functions like printing, copying, and scanning. Also, it supports mobile printing. For best print output, always make use of the paper recommended by HP. To know how to Setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200N printer, refer to the detailed steps given below.
Easy Guidelines To Set Up Your HP Neverstop Laser Mfp 1200n Printer
Unpack Your HP Printer
Step 1Open the printer box.
- Remove the following components from the box.
- Input tray cover
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Printer documents
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Make sure to remove the end caps.
- Now, you have to remove the plastic bag surrounding the printer.
- Peel off the orange tapes from the outside of the printer.
- Raise the scanner followed by the top cover.
- Clear the packing materials from the inside of the printer.
- Close the top cover followed by the scanner.
- Once it is done, carry out the following steps to set up the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200N printer.
Unpack the input tray and place it in the printer.
- Load a required amount of paper into the input tray.
- To fit the paper, adjust the guides against the paper edge.
- Unpack the input tray cover.
- Insert it into the printer, i.e., above the input tray.
Turn On Your HP Printer
Take the supplied power cord and connect it between the printer’s rear port and a wall outlet.
Now, your printer turns on automatically.
Install The Printer Software
Download the most recent version of the HP printer software (HP Smart app) from the official HP page.
Double-click the installer and carry out the prompts to install HP Smart.
Open the installed HP Smart app and follow the prompts to complete it. If you need remote assistance to setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200N printer, click the call button.