- How to Setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a
How to Setup HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a is a multi-function printer (the model name itself has MFP). So, it can print, scan, and copy. The input capacity of this HP printer is 150 sheets and its output capacity is 100 sheets. You can load plain white paper, letters, and envelopes into the printer. This printer does not support wireless capability.
The printer supports duplex or double-sided printing. The maximum memory is 64 MB. You can use this printer with ease and comfort. You will have a mess-free experience with this machine.
Let us now look into the unboxing setup of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer.
Unboxing the printer:
- First, check if all the components, such as the printer, the power and USB cables, the warranty guide, etc., are available in the printer box.
- Once you have checked the components, take the printer out of the box. You need to do it very carefully using both your hands.
- Remove the packing tape from the outside of the printer.
- Lift the scanner. Next, open the top cover.
- Take out the orange plastic handle along with the black sheet attached to it.
- You can now close the top cover. Lower the scanner.
- Keep in mind that you have to recycle the discarded packing tape and orange plastic handle.
- Now, you have successfully completed the unboxing part in your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a setup.
Loading paper into the printer:
- You can load only plain A4 paper into your printer.
- Insert the input tray into its slot in the printer.
- You have to slide the paper guides to their extreme positions.
- Load a stack of paper.
- Slide the paper guides such that they touch the paper’s edges.
- Then, slide the input tray cover into place. Make sure that the cover rests over the tray.
- You can now pull the output bin extension out of the printer.
Turning on the printer:
- Take the power cable (included in the printer box) and connect one of its ends to the rear section of the printer.
- Plug the power cable’s other end into the electrical outlet to continue setting up the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer.
- Your printer will turn on automatically.
- Important Note: Avoid connecting the printer and computer using the USB cable at this stage. You can do so during the software installation.
- When the printer turns on, it will take up to 1 minute to warm up. During this time, you might hear some noise. You do not have to worry because it is quite normal.
- You can be sure that your printer is set up and ready when the Ready light stops flashing.
- Caution: Avoid pressing the Power button. You have to follow this step because the printer will be turned off and the warm-up will stop.
The hardware installation is now complete. You can now install the software.
- You can get the HP software from this website. Make sure that you get the latest version of the software.
- Once you have finished the software installation, you can add your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer to the HP Support Dashboard. However, this step is optional. So, do it if you wish.
You have now finished the hardware and software setup of your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a printer.