- HP Neverstop Laser 1020n Printer Setup
How To Setup HP Neverstop Laser 1020n Printer?
HP Neverstop Laser 1020n is a single function printer. Using this printer, you can print from your computer or smart device. It has features like duplex printing, Apple AirPrint, etc. Setting up this printer involves its hardware setup as well as the software installation. Scroll down this page to know how to setup HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer for the first time.
Step 1: Unpacking The Printer Box
- Remove the outer plastic cover surrounding the printer box.
- Open the top cover of the box.
- Check whether the reference guide, setup guide, regulatory flyer, support flyer, EU declaration flyer, warranty guide, power cord, and USB cable are provided along with the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer.
- The HP Black Original Imaging Drum unit is preinstalled on the printer.
- Take all the components, including the printer one-by-one out of the box.
- Remove all the packing tapes surrounding the printer.
Step 2: Installing the Imaging drum
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- You will see an orange handle. Pull it out to remove the packing material surrounding the drum.
- Make sure that there are no packing materials are present inside the drum.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Scroll down this page to know the remaining steps to set up the HP Neverstop laser 1020n printer.
Step 3: Loading paper
- Make sure that the input tray is installed properly on your printer.
- Now, get a stack of clean white A4 or U.S paper and insert it into the tray.
- Move the width guides correctly.
- Now, pull out your printer’s output bin extension.
- Remove the packing materials if you find any in the output tray extension.
Step 4: Turn on your printer
- Using the power cord, connect your HP Neverstop printer to an electrical outlet.
- The printer will turn on automatically as soon as it is connected to the power outlet.
- In case the printer fails to turn on, then press the Power button on its control panel.
- Set the printer preferences as per your desire.
- Make sure to save the settings.
Step 5: Installing the printer on your computer
- Make sure not to connect the printer to your computer either over a USB or wired connection before starting the driver installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Open the printer driver file.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Once the setup is complete, print a test page to check whether the HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer setup is done correctly.
To know more about how to setup HP Neverstop Laser 1020n printer, click the Call button to contact us.