- HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe Printer Setup
How To Setup HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe Printer?
HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer is an outstanding device that has the ability to scan and copy all your documents automatically with less human intervention. This printer is known for its fastest performance in duplex printing. You can rely on this printer for the best and professional quality print outputs. You can set up this printer without much effort. If you want to setup HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer, follow the procedure given here.
- Unpack the box and take out the printer.
- Remove the foam end caps and take out all the components provided along with your printer.
- Do not take out the toner cartridges from the printer.
- Remove all the protective tapes.
Switch on your Printer
- Take out the power cord which is given along with your printer.
- Plug the power cord to the printer and an electrical socket.
- Turn on your printer.
Install HP Smart
- On your computer or mobile phone, visit the official HP support page for the HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer
- Download the HP Smart application and install it on your computer or mobile device.
- Follow the step by step instructions for connecting your printer to the wireless network.
- The HP Smart application is essential to print from your computer or mobile phone.
- On the printer, lower the paper tray.
- Slide the guides gently towards the edges.
- Fan enough paper and align them neatly.
- Insert the paper in the tray.
- Slide the guides against the loaded paper.
- Take out the given input tray, cover and push it properly into the printer, and extend the output tray.
- You have now setup HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe printer successfully. Now your printer is ready for printing.