- Setting Up Your HP LaserJet M234dwe Printer
How To Setup HP LaserJet M234dwe Printer?
HP LaserJet M234dwe is a fast and flexible printer that comes with extraordinary features. The printer can support duplex printing, and you can print your documents at a blazing speed. When you download the HP Smart app and connect to a network, you can access your printer across all your devices. HP LaserJet M234dwe is the most reliable printer, which is known for its high-quality printing. If you want to learn to setup HP LaserJet M234dwe printer, follow the steps given below.
Unpack your printer
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer and the power cord.
- Your package contains HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe printer, HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, Dust Cover, Reference Guide, Setup Poster, Warranty Guide & Flyer, and a Power cord.
- Take out all the protective tapes from the printer and its components.
- Make sure not to remove the toner cartridge from your printer as the toner cartridge is already installed on it.
Power on your printer
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer.
- Plug the power cord into your printer and an electrical socket.
- Now turn on your printer.
Load your paper
- Get ready with a stack of paper. Fan and align the paper stack neatly.
- Lower the input tray and load the paper on it.
- Adjust the paper guides against the loaded paper.
- Place the tray cover and extend the output tray.
Set up using the HP Smart app
- Ensure your computer is connected to the Internet and keep your printer in Wireless setup mode.
- Download the HP Smart app from HP’s official website and install it on your computer.
- Download HP Easy Smart if your operating system is Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Connect your printer and your computer to the same wireless network or connect the devices using a USB cable.
- Open the HP Smart app on your computer. You need an HP account for accessing the HP Smart app. If there is no HP account from your end, you can create a new one during the software installation.
- In the HP Smart app, click the Plus Sign and follow the step by step instructions to add your printer.
Now, you have successfully setup HP LaserJet M234dwe printer.