- Hp Envy Pro 6455 Printer
How To Setup Hp Envy Pro 6455 Printer?
The HP Envy Pro 6455 All-in-One printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet technology to give excellent print outputs. This printer has wireless capability, and so, you can access it from your smartphone or computer without the need for wires and cables. You can also use a direct USB connection to make the setup simple. A proper setup is essential to access the printer without trouble. So, let’s see how to setup HP Envy Pro 6455 printer, follow below-mentioned steps..
Unboxing the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer
- Remove the printer as well as the other necessary components from the box.
- Remove the packing materials and then recycle them.
Power cord connection
- Connect the power cord between the read port of the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and an electrical outlet.
- The printer will turn on automatically. If not, power it up by pressing the Power button.
Placing plain paper
- Pull the input tray out from the printer.
- Insert some plain paper into the input tray and adjust the paper width guides according to the paper dimension.
- The print side of the paper must face down in the input tray.
- Close the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer’s input tray properly.
- Follow these steps we can execute how to setup Hp Envy Pro 6455 printer.
Ink cartridges installation
- Lift-open the top cover of the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- Now, the carriage in the printer moves to the center.
- Make sure the carriage becomes idle.
- Unpack the ink cartridges. Make sure to remove the plastic tapes from the cartridges.
- Place the cartridges one by one in their slots. While fixing, make sure they snap into place.
- Once done with fixing the cartridges, close the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer’s top cover.
HP Smart application
- Establish a connection between the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and your device using a USB or wireless connection.
- Download and install the HP Smart application on your device.
- Launch the installed application and select the Continue option followed by the Yes option.
- Click the plus (+) icon and select the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- If your HP printer is not displayed in the list, click the Set up a New Printer option.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines.
If you having any further queries regarding how to setup Hp Envy Pro 6455 printer. Click the call button available on the screen.