- How to Setup HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Printer
How to Setup HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Printer
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 is an All-in-One printer that can perform the print, scan, and copy functions. It is one of those printers with a simple multi-tasking feature and can save up to 50% of ink. This HP printer has a 35-page Auto Document feeder to assist you in the copy and scan functions. With the HP Smart app, the printer can be easily set up and accessed from a computer or a smartphone. By setting up the printer over a wireless network, you can easily print from the devices connected to the same network.
We shall now see the steps to set up the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer.
- Unpack the printer and take out the accessories like the power cord, user and installation manual, and the Installation CD from the package.
- Ensure you remove all the protective taps and the packaging materials surrounding the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 all-in-one printer.
- Open the front door of the printer followed by the cartridge access door, and remove the tapes from the inside of the printer.
- Connect the power cord that came along with the printer between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on the printer and see whether it turns on.
- Take out the cartridges from the sealed packages and remove the plastic tape from the cartridges.
- Gently push the cartridges one by one into their slots.
- Install a stack of paper in the paper input tray.
- Now, the hardware setup of the printer has been completed. You can proceed to install the printer driver on your computer and set up the printer over a wireless network.
- You can download the HP Smart App from the Windows Store on your Windows 10 computer.
- Once the HP Smart App has been downloaded, make a double-click on the installer file to start the installation.
- Select your printer and follow the instructions displayed on the setup wizard to complete the installation.