How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755?
The document given below provides you guidelines to setup the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to your computer. Before you start the setup process verify that you have all the necessary components for installation. You can refer the manual for first time setup of the HP Deskjet printer.
The quick steps to setup the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your PC
- Unwrap the packaging elements from the printer.
- Separate all the printer components from the box.
- Review if all the printer components are present.
- Untwine the cables and connect it into the respective outlets on the devices
- Power up the Deskjet printer by pressing the Power button.
- Set the Date, Timezone and Region using the keypad.
- Install the cartridges and load the input tray with a fresh stack of paper.
- Prepare the system for installation.
The complete procedure to setup your HP Deskjet printer to your computer
- To work the Deskjet 3755 printer, you need to set it up first. The subsequent steps involve guidelines right from unboxing the printer to installing the driver for your printer. Read it carefully and setup your printer.
- The HP printers are packed in a cardboard box and it is sealed with covers and other packaging materials. The internal parts of the printer have protective tapes to secure from damage.
- Unbox the printer from the box and position it on the table near to the wall socket. Remove the covering material from the printer.
- Take out all the papers, user manual and, warranty pamphlet from its package. Read the specification list and check if all the components mentioned in it are present inside the box.
- Peel off the transparent protective film covering the control panel. Unwind the power cord and USB cable for use. The ends of the power cord are connected to the printer’s rear and to the electrical wall socket.
- As you press the switch, the printer turns on and you have to wait for a minute or two till the printer becomes idle.
- Check if the printer is already installed with ink cartridges if not, slide the cartridges one after another.
- Push it gently into the slot till it sits firmly into the position. Pull the cartridge lid down to secure them. You have to now set the TimeZone, Date, Region, Country and preferred language on the control panel of the printer.
- Stuff the input tray with a stack of paper. You can also extend the tray further. Prepare the printer for software installation. Connect your printer to the home Wi-Fi. Use the Network settings on the control panel and establish a wireless connection.
- After completing the hardware setup, work on driver installation. The driver comes along with the CD included in the printer’s package. Mount the CD into the disc drive of your computer.
- Navigate to the control panel and double-click on CD drive to open the same. Identify the setup file and run it. The setup wizard opens and directs you for installing software. Choose the preferred connection type and proceed with the setup. Your wizard gets closed when you click on Finish button. Now, HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup is complete.