HP Deskjet 3755 Wifi Setup
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755 to Wifi?
The ways to set up HP DeskJet3755 is by using HP Wi-Fi Wireless direct, and Wi-Fi direct. To use this method, you need to connect Wi-Fi capable devices such as Smartphones, Tablets or Computers to your printer for How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755 To Wifi.
Quick Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 3755
- First, unbox your printer.
- Handle it with care. Remove the packing materials from the interior and the exterior parts.
- Switch On your printer by connecting one end of the wire to the printer and the other end to a power outlet.
- Set the Date, Time, and language on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace or refill the ink cartridges. Hold the cartridges by holding its sides.
- Load with plain paper into the input tray. Fill the input tray with appropriate papers.
- Set the alignment on the printer’s control panel. Like which ink to be used, and the alignment of papers.
The Elaborate Steps to Set Up HP Deskjet3755 Printer
- The below are the steps for setting up the HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Direct, and Wireless Direct. Wi-Fi Direct enables you to print wirelessly through your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Download the recommended printer software from HP website. To Power On Wi-Fi direct, follow the preceding steps. On your Deskjet3755 printer, go to the printer’s control panel. Click on the option Wi-Fi Direct. In the Wi-Fi Direct option, click Settings. Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct Option. You can link up to five devices using this method.
- You can use this method even if your printer is connected via a USB cable. Ascertain that your device has an active internet connection. To connect through a USB cable, follow steps below for the Wi-Fi Direct connection. Open the HP printer software on your computer. Click Tools -> Device Setup and Software -> Connect a New Device. Select the Wireless option in your connection tab. It will immediately list the available printers around you, from that list, select the HP printers. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the set up process.
- For printing from a wireless- capable mobile that supports Wi-Fi Direct, follow these instructions. First power on Wi-Fi Direct on your mobile and printer. Choose the document you want to print from your mobile and then click the option Print. After that, your mobile screen will display the list of available printers. From that, select your HP printer and click OK.
- To print from a wireless capable computer, check if you have turned on the Wi-Fi Direct option on your HP DeskJet 3755 and computer. Tap your printer name from the list of available networks on the Wi-Fi settings of your computer. Now enter the password to connect your printer and computer.
- By following the above methods, you can set up your HP Deskjet 3755. If you have any trouble in setting up your printer or How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755 To Wifi, you can get assistance from the manufacturer’s website.