HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless Setup
How To Setup HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless Printer?
Unpack your HP Deskjet 3050 printer from the packaging and clear all the tapes & stickers on the surface of the printer. Link the power cord between the printer and the electrical socket. Set up the necessary preferences and load paper into the input tray. Install the ink cartridges and set up the network connection.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless Printer
- Unpack the printer from the packaging.
- Remove the tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Link the printer to a power source.
- Set up basic preferences like language, country/region, date and time.
- Place sufficient paper in the input tray.
- Keep the ink cartridges into their respective slot.
- Connect the printer to a high-speed internet connection.
- Install necessary printer updates on the network-connected computer.
Procedure to Set Up an HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless Printer
- After unboxing the HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer, set up the printer hardware and then install the required software updates on your network-connected computer. Know the details about the setup procedure of the HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer by reading below.
- Remove the cardboard and stripes outside the printer. Clear the packaging materials from the input tray and inside the printer. Connect the printer’s power cable to the adapter and then link the adapter to a wall outlet using another power card.
- Turn on the printer after connecting the power cord firmly into an electrical outlet on the wall. Use the arrow keys on the printer’s operation panel to select your preferred language, region, and other necessary preferences.
- Raise the input tray and drag out the tray extender. Place a pile of white, plain paper in the input paper tray after adjusting the paper width guides to their farthest position. Move the paper width guides inwards and rest them on the sides of the paper.
- Lift the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center and becomes idle before going to the next step. Take out the new cartridges from the packaging and remove the orange tab from it. Remove the plastic tape on the cartridge. Hold the cartridge using its sides and then place it into the respective slot.
- Keep the tri-color cartridge in the left slot and the black cartridge into the slot on the right. Move the cartridge forward until it snaps into place. Install the cartridges in the same way and then close the cartridge access door. Press the button near the OK option on the control panel. Wait until your printer starts the alignment process and print the alignment page.
- Open the top of the scanner glass and place the alignment page on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down. Close the scanner lid and then press OK to start scanning the alignment page. The printer aligns the ink cartridges properly.
- After setting the hardware, connect your printer and computer to the wireless network. Go to Manufacturer’s website to download & install the driver and other printer updates on your network connected computer. After completing the hardware & software setup, try working on your HP Printer.