How to Setup HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless
How to Setup HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless?
How to Setup HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless printer, you need to unbox the printer, remove the packaging material from it, and perform the basic hardware installation. Read the document below for quick steps and an elaborated procedure to set up your HP printer.
The Quick Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless printer
- Unpack the printer and check the list of shipped items.
- Remove the packing items (Tapes, Airpacks, Thermocols).
- Peel the tape, open the tray, and drag the extender.
- Open the access door of the cartridge and clear the packaging materials.
- Use the adapter and connect the printer to a power source.
- Turn on the HP printing device, and load a sufficient number of papers.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the pack and load it into the slot. Install the HP printer’s software and connect the printer to the computer when prompted.
A detailed explanation for setting up the HP Deskjet 1510 wireless printer
- To set up the HP Deskjet 1510 wireless printer, you need to perform the basic hardware setup. The printer should be removed from the package. Check if all the components are shipped along with the printer. Peel the tape off from the internal parts of the HP Deskjet printer. You have to lift the cartridge access door, open the input and output tray and clear the packing stuff. Once removing all the packing materials, you can recycle them. The transparent film will cover the control panel of the Deskjet printer; you are required to peel it off. You have to supply power to the printer using an adapter. Connect the adapter to the rear of the printer to the power cable. Plug the cable to the power source and power up the printer.
- You can now lift the input tray, lower the output tray and drag the tray extender. Stack A4 size plain white papers into the input tray. You can now slide the width guides to the edge. If you open the access door, the carriage of the printer moves to the center. You can leave the printer undisturbed until it becomes idle and silent. Unpack the new cartridges and pull the orange plastic tape covering the nozzle part. You have to remember that you should not touch the copper circuits with bare hands as it may damage it. Make sure not to keep the cartridge out for more than thirty minutes as the ink may start to dry.
- By holding the cartridges on both sides, insert it into the proper slot. You can insert two cartridges, one is Tri-color, and the other is the Black cartridge. You have to give a slight push so that the cartridges snap into the place. Close the cartridge access door, and the Deskjet will automatically print the alignment page. Keep the alignment page on the scanner glass and press Scan. The cartridges get aligned by now. Once the hardware setup is complete, install the printer driver online. Do not connect your printer and the computer until the printer prompts you. The explanation given above will be informative for you to set the HP Deskjet 1510 wireless printer.