Canon Printer Setup
How to Setup Canon Printer
It is essential to perform the Canon printer setup to work with it. The first time setup includes unboxing of the setup, hardware setup and driver installation. The methods given below will let you do the how to setup canon printer in ease. The user manual will provide to instructions, by following the same you can complete the how to Setup canon printer guide.
The Simple Procedure for Canon Printer Setup
- Unbox the Canon Printer from the package.
- Check if all the components mentioned in the specification are present.
- Remove the packaging material from the internal parts.
- Connect the power cord and cables to the Canon Printer Setup.
- Press the power button to power on the printer.
- Make sure your device is turned on.
- Load the input tray with papers and check if the ink tank is not empty.
- Connect the printer to an active internet and begin the software installation process.
The Unboxing and Setup Procedure for Canon Printers Guidelines
- The Canon printers comes in a sealed cardboard box. You have to remove the wrap and packaging materials from it. Use knives or scissors to tare the tapes covering the package of the printer.
- Take the printer out from the box and place it on a table that facilitates Canon Printer Setup. Use the printer specification list mentioned on the packaging box and check if all the components necessary for printer setup are present.
- You can also get the specification by browsing online.
- The box will include warranty papers, detailed user manual, power cord, USB cables, setup CD. Lift the upper lid of the printer, and you can find protective tapes on the internal parts of the printer.
- Peel them off carefully without causing damage to the printer parts. The transparent film on the control panel can be removed so that the visibility of the control panel is more.
- Some printer comes with ink cartridges installed, and if it does not installed previously, the printer package will include the ink cartridges. The procedure for installation can be followed as it is mentioned in the user manual.
- Slide the ink cartridges into its slot and push it gently until if fixes into its position. The power cord should be plugged into an electrical wall socket.
- Using of surge protectors and extension boxes is not recommended for connecting the power cord. The USB cable is used for connecting with the personal device, and the USB connection can also be turned into a wireless connection.
- You can connect your Canon printer to an active Internet. Turn on the router and using the control panel of the printer identify the home network. Gather all the requirements for establishing a network to the computer like SSID and password.
- Once the hardware setup is done, you have to install the printer software to connect it to the personal device. The Canon printer setup would be complete once the printer software is installed on the personal device.
- The printer’s package will include a setup CD which contains essential software files. Mount the CD on the disc drive. Open the drive by double-clicking on it. Locate the setup file and run the same.
- If your device does not support CD, you can download the latest software from the website. By following the procedure as mentioned above, you can complete Guidelines for how to Setup Canon Printer.