- Brother MFC L3770CDW Setup
How To Setup Brother MFC L3770CDW Printer?
Brother MFC L3770CDW is a compact and lightweight printer that supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother’s iPrint&Scan. On this page, we’ve provided you five easy and quick steps to setup Brother MFC L3770CDW printer.
Guidelines For Setting Up Your Brother MFC L3770CDW Printer
Step 1: Unpack your printer
Unpack your printer and find the following elements inside the package:
- AC power cord
- Drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies
- Waste toner box
- Belt unit
- Telephone line cord
- Installation CD
- Quick setup guide
Place the printer at a convenient place, and make sure it is near your router in order to avoid any interference.
Step 2: Installing the drum unit and toner cartridge
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Slide all eight yellow drum locks and take out the drum units.
- Unpack the new toner cartridges, remove the protective cover, and place the cartridges into the drum unit.
- Place the drum and toner assembly into the printer and close the top cover.
Step 3: Load paper in the printer
- Take out the paper cassette from the printer and slide-out the paper edges to their maximum.
- Load a stack of paper and adjust the paper edges accordingly.
- Load papers only up to the arrow mark and do no crush the papers while placing them and slide the paper cassette into the printer.
Step 4: Turn ON your printer
- Attach the suplied power cord to the printer and the other end of the cable to the power outlet. Now, touch the Power button to turn ON your printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Menu icon, set your language, and save the settings.
- Connect the telephone wire cord to the line jack socket on the printer and plug the other end into the modular wall jack.
- Set the date, time, and station ID on the control panel.
Step 5: Connect your printer to a computer
Install the printer software using the CD-ROM that came along with the package. After setup Brother MFC L3770CDW printer, try a test print after installation.