- Brother MFC L2750DW Setup
How To Setup Brother MFC L2750DW Printer?
The Brother MFC L2750DW printer uses electrophotographic laser printing technology to perform the print operation. This printer has a 2.7 in TFT Colour touchscreen LCD screen and supports all types of interfaces such as USB, LAN, Wireless LAN, and NFC. It is easy to set up as use. Learn how to setup Brother MFC L2750DW using the step-by-step instructions given below.
Setting Up Your Brother MFC L2750DW Printer
Step 1: Unpack The Product Box
- Open your Brother printer box.
- Check whether the following components are provided along with the Brother MFC L2750DW printer drum unit & toner cartridge, toner cartridge replacement, brother installation disc, telephone line cord, quick setup guide, and product safety guide.
- If any of the above-mentioned printer components is missing or damaged, contact your printer dealer to get a replacement.
Step 2: Unpack Your Brother Printer
- Take the Brother MFC printer out of the box.
- Remove all the packing tapes from your printer.
- Place the unpacked printer on a table.
Step 3: Install Drum Unit & Toner Cartridge
- Unpack the drum unit and toner cartridge.
- Open the front cover of your Brother MFC printer.
- Make sure that there is no packing material is available in the toner cartridge slot.
- Install the toner cartridge into its slot.
- Close the front cover of your printer.
Scroll down this page to know how to set up Brother MFC L2750DW.
Step 4: Load Paper
- Take your printer’s paper tray completely out.
- Adjust the paper width guides.
- Fill your printer’s tray with enough paper.
- Place the tray back into the printer.
Step 5: Turn ON Brother Printer
- Connect your Brother MFC printer to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the printer screen to set the printer’s basic settings.
Step 6: Configure The Fax Setup
If you wish to use your Brother printer for the fax operation, then perform the following instructions. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Connect your Brother printer to a telephone wall jack using the phone cord.
- After connecting the cord, go to your printer’s Settings section.
- Select All Settings > Initial Setup and configure the fax settings as per your desire.
Step 7: Connect Printer To The Network
Based on your device, the network connectivity method will vary.
For Computer Users
- Open the Brother MFC L2750DW printer driver on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, choose the connection type of your desire.
- Complete your Brother printer driver installation, and finally, try a test print.
For Mobile Users
- Use the AirPrint feature or the Mopria Print Service app, or the Brother iPrint and Scan app to connect your Brother printer to the network.
- Install the desired app on your mobile phone and perform the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
To get more information about how to setup Brother MFC L2750DW, contact us.