- Setting Up Your Brother HL L3290CDW Printer
How To Setup Brother HL L3290CDW Printer?
The Brother HL L3290CDW printer uses the Electrophotographic LED print method.You can load your paper into the paper tray or manual feed slot. This printer supports Automatic 2-sided printing. Carry out the quick steps to setup Brother HL L3290CDW printer.
Guidelines To Configure Brother MFC L3770CDW Printer
Unpack Your Brother Printer
- Once you take the printer out of the box, ensure that the following components are included in the package.
- Brother installation disc
- AC power cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Safety Guide
- Reference Guide
Already installed components in the printer – Drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies, Waste toner box, and Belt unit.
Re-insert Drum Unit & Toner Cartridge
Lift the top cover of the printer until it locks.
- Clear the blue packing tape.
- Release the locks and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies from the printer.
Now, remove the orange part from each toner cartridge.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies into the printer.
- Lower the top cover and carry out the remaining steps to set up the Brother HL L3290CDW printer.
- Remove the paper tray from the printer.
- To slide the paper guides, press the green release levers.
- Load a required amount of paper into the paper tray.
- Note: Make sure the printing surface of the paper faces down in the paper tray. Also, do not overfill the paper tray to avoid paper jams.
Insert the paper tray into the printer and open the support flap.
Power Up Your Printer
Connect the AC power cord between the printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- On the printer’s front panel, press the Power On/Off button to turn on your printer.
- Proceed with the following simple steps to continue with the Brother HL L3290CDW printer setup.
Set Your language
Navigate to Settings or Menu on the printer’s control panel.
Select the Initial Setup option followed by the Local Language option.
Specify your language in the list according to your preferences.
Connect To A computer
Insert the Brother installation CD into the CD drive of your computer.
- Wait until the installation wizard starts automatically.
- Note: If it does not open automatically, navigate to My Computer and double click the CD/DVD icon. To start the installation, double-click the start.exe file.
- Carry out the steps that prompt on the screen to complete the installation.
- Note: Instead of using the Brother installation CD, you can download the Full Driver & Software Package from the official Brother page.
- Finally, you have successfully setup Brother HL L3290CDW printer.