- Printer In Windows 10 Edge
How To Set Up Printer In Windows 10 Edge?
Microsoft introduced Edge as the default browser for Windows computers. If you wish to access your wireless printer from the Edge browser for printing web pages, documents, or images, follow the quick steps given on how To Set Up Printer In Windows 10 Edge.
Before starting, you have to set up the printer by installing the driver on your Windows 10 computer. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, connect your wireless printer to the wireless network to which you have connected the computer.
- Verify whether the printer is connected to the network by printing a wireless configuration report.
- Once connected, open the Control Panel app on your computer.
- Select the Printers & scanners option and click the Add a printer button.
- Make sure that your printer and the Wi-Fi router are turned on.
- Choose your printer’s name from the search result and click the Add device button.
- If it is not listed, click on The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select the Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer option and click Next.
- If prompted, enter the printer’s IP address in the required field and click the OK button.
- Make sure that you have updated the computer to the latest version.
- Under Manufacturers, select your printer’s manufacturer name.
- In the Printers column, choose your printer’s model number and click Next.
- Once selected, proceed with the driver installation.
- Finish the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Once completed, add your printer as the default printing source on your computer.
- Using this procedure, you can also connect a local printer to the computer with a standard USB cable.
Carry out these steps to print a webpage remotely from the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows 10 computer to the wireless printer:
- Ensure that your printer is properly connected to the wireless network to which you have connected the computer.
- Verify whether you have properly installed the printer driver on your computer.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser and launch the web page you wish to print.
- Click on the More (three horizontal dots) icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Print option from the drop-down menu to open the Print window.
- Navigate to the left-side panel and select your printer’s name from the Printer drop-down menu.
- If necessary, modify the print settings.
- After configuring the necessary print settings, click the Print button.
- Now, the web page will be printed by the printer.