- Set Up Chromecast On An Android TV
How To Set Up Chromecast On An Android TV?
Chromecast is an innovative technology that enables you to stream your favorite shows and movies on your television from your smartphone. If your Android TV doesn’t come with a built-in Chromecast, you can get an external one and mirror anything from your smartphone. If you are looking for the procedure to set up Chromecast on an Android TV, you have reached the right place. Continue reading this page and set up Chromecast on your Android TV.
How to Connect Chromecast to your Android TV?
- Plug your Chromecast device into the TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect a USB power cable to your Chromecast device and the power adapter.
- Now, plug the power adapter into a wall outlet.
- Download the Google Home application from the Google Play Store app.
- Google Home will walk you through the whole process of setting up Chromecast on your Android TV.
- If the steps are not clear, you can follow the upcoming steps.
Set up Chromecast on an Android TV
- Open the Google Home app and then tap the Add + button at the top-right corner.
- Choose Set up device followed by New device.
- Connect your smartphone to the same network to which your TV is connected.
- Proceed with the further instructions and complete the setup.
- This is how you should set up Chromecast on your Android TV.
- In case you have an Android TV with a built-in Chromecast, proceed with the next section to complete the setup Chromecast On An Android TV.
Set up Chromecast on an Android TV with built-in Chromecast
- Connect your smartphone to the same network to which your Android TV is connected.
- On your TV, enable the Cast mode.
- Open the app you want to cast.
- Locate the Cast option within the app and tap on it.
- When your Android mobile shows the nearby devices, choose your TV’s name.
- Your Android TV will start to mirror your smartphone in a short period.
- If you prefer to stop the casting, tap the Cast option. Then, it will be disconnected.
For further queries on How To Set Up Chromecast On An Android TV, get back to us for remote assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.