How to set up Apple TV
To set up Apple Tv, gather all the requirements. All you need is an Apple TV of 4th generation, personal Internet with login credentials. The TV you are going use should have an HDMI port with supportive HDMI cable of versio 2.0 and above.
The quick steps to set up Apple TV
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the Apple TV and your television.
- Connect your Apple TV to Internet using Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your television and choose input as that of the Apple TV.
- Click the Touch interface on your remote, to pair it with Apple TV.
- Choose preferred language and enable Siri.
- Use the login credentials of other Apple applicatiins and login through Apple TV.
- Go to Settings and then choose Accounts—>iCloud makes one homescreen.
- Get teh Most of the Apple TV by connecting it ti the TV that supports 4k HDR.
The elaborate steps to set up the Apple TV and connect all the iOS devices
- Read the elaborate procedure given below and set up Apple TV. Before you begin the procedure, gather the basic requirements. All you need is an Apple TV (4th Generation), Credentials of home network, A TV with HDMI port and supporting HDMI cable of version 2.0 or later.
- At any stage of set up, to return back to previous step, press the Menu button on the remote. Connect teh power cord of Apple TV into a socket. Use an HDMI cble and establish conection between AppleTV and television.
- Connect the Apple TV to the router via Ethernet cable to establish Internet connection to the devices. You can see the set up screen if the television and Apple TV has same inputs. Pair your remote to Apple TV by clicking the touch surface on the remote.
- Place the remote on the top of the Apple TV, if the screen displays any error message.
- Once the device is recognized, choose the language, country, region by swiping the touch interface. Press the Menu button to go back to previous page and click the touch surface to confirm a selection. Enable Siri to manually control using the voice.
- Transfer the settings from other Apple apps including iTunes, iCloud by using the login credentials of the Apple account. Set up the Apple TV with all your iOS device, to do it manually press the Menu button on your remote.
- You can use One Home Screen that keeps all your apps on one screen. You can bring back the same home sceen across every Apple TV you use, through iCloud. Select match Home Sceen when the screen pops.
- You can also turn this feature by the following Menu; Settings—>Accounts—>iCloud—>One Home Screen. You can put together all the product as room. Plece the Apple TV, 4k supporting televidion, HomePod, and AirPlay compatible speakers together and enjoy the combined experience.
- As you connect the TVs, that is Apple TV 4k connected to 4k television which can support HDR and Dolby Vision, the screen will prompt you to run a display test. The on-screen instructions hwlp you to run the test and display a confirmation of picture quality.
- Using the above-given procedure, you can successfully set up Apple TV with a television and other iOS device.