Set Multiple Clocks on Windows 10
How to Set Multiple Time Zone Clocks on Windows 10?
Displaying many time zone clocks comes in a handy way when you are dealing with friends, family, or work all across the world. You can also figure out when a live event is going to take place at a different time zone. Windows 10 operating system lets you configure up to three different clocks such as the primary timer, and two additional clocks with various time zones. In this page, we have explained How to Set Multiple Time Zone Clocks on Windows 10 using the Alarms & Clocks application.
Instant Solutions to Set Multiple Time Zone Clocks on Windows 10 System
- Open the Settings dialog box on your Windows 10 device.
- lick on the Time & Language option and then select the Add Clocks for Different Time Zones link.
- In the Date & Time dialog box, under the Additional Clocks menu, tick the checkbox present next to the Show this Clock option to turn On the Clock 1 feature.
- Choose the time zone from the drop-down box and then enter a descriptive name for your clock.
- Repeat the above steps for adding Clock 2 and then click the Apply option. Choose the OK button to end the setup.
- To view even more time zone clocks on the Windows 10 device, utilize the Alarm & Clock app.
- Launch the Alarm & Clock application on your Windows 10 Personal Computer.
- Select the World Clock option and hit the + button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the top left pane, you will see a search box, enter the location to know its time. Choose the result to add it to the map and to finish the How to Set Multiple Time Zone Clocks on Windows 10 task.