- Search For Seller On Ebay
How To Search For A Seller On Ebay?
eBay is one of the trusted e-commerce sites that provide consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer services all over the world. Buying or selling a product through this site is a simple and easy process to perform. On this page, you’re going to see how to search for a seller on eBay.
Searching for a Seller on eBay
If you find one specific seller on eBay selling unique items, or if you are looking to buy a product from the seller that you had a good shopping experience with, then you can search and select that particular seller. But the thing is that it is not an easy task to perform. Searching for a seller on eBay is somehow time consuming process when compared to looking for the product that you wish to purchase.
- If you knew the user ID of the seller, then follow the below instructions to search for a seller on eBay.
- Initially, sign in to your eBay account.
- Next, at the top of your account screen, you can find the link named Advanced Search. Click on it.
- Now, a window titled Advanced Search will open.
- In the opened window, go to the Items section and click on the By seller option.
- Now, the Items by seller window will open at the right-hand side of the Advanced Search screen.
- Navigate to the Sellers section, select the Only show items from option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- After selecting it, click the radio button beside the Specific Seller’s option to enable it.
- Now, type the seller’s ID in the “Enter seller’s user ID” field.
- Finally, click on the Search button.
- Now, the list of items sold by the seller will appear on the screen.
If you have no idea about the seller’s ID, then by finding the items sold by that particular seller, you can find their details.
The following instructions explain how to search for a seller on eBay using the items sold by him or her.
- On the product search page, type the item name that you’re looking for.
- After entering the name, click on the Search button.
- Now, select the item from the list and look for its seller name under the Seller Information section.
- Once you find the seller that you’re looking for, gather the details provided under the section named Seller Information.
- To know the other products that are sold by the seller, go to the Meet the Seller section and click on the link named View the seller’s other items.
- Now, the list of other items sold by the selected seller will be displayed on the screen.
- After searching and finding the seller, if you wish to start a business, then add the seller to your My eBay list. To do so, on the item page of the selected seller, locate the link named Follow This Seller and click on it. Now, the seller is added to your My eBay list.
- To check it, open the My eBay page of your eBay account and go to the Sellers You Follow section. Under this section, you can find the sellers that you follow.
To know more about how to search for a seller on eBay e-commerce site, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.