HP Deskjet 2540 Scan Setup
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2540 Using Mac
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2540 Using Mac, install the print driver from the manufacturer’s website. HP Easy Scan is used in most HP printers. You can refer to the manufacturer’s website to obtain scanning instructions.
Easy Guidelines For HP Deskjet 2540 Scan Setup
Steps to Scan on HP Deskjet 2540 Using Mac
- Go to manufactures site and enter your printer model.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install the HP Easy Scan.
- Keep the document or photo on the scanner lid such that its print side faces down.
- An Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) printer supports multiple pages scanning at one time.
- You can’t scan photos using the ADF.
- Search the Mac for Scan, and then select HP Easy Scan in the list of results displayed.
- Choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Perform the stepwise instructions given by HP Easy Scan and complete scanning.
Read More to Scan on HP Deskjet 2540 Using Mac
Go to the manufacturer’s site and enter your printer model. Install the driver from the HP Customer Support website to set up the peripheral devices connected to the computer or network. HP Easy Scan installer used in most HP printers. Follow the on-screen instruction to install HP Easy Scan or HP Scan software.
Open the scanner lid, place the document or photo with its print side down on the scanner glass.
If your printer is equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), you can insert more than one record to scan multiple pages at a time.
The main disadvantage of the ADF is that it does not support photo print, so avoid printing on it. Push the Scan icon on the Control panel to start scanning. Choose your computer’s name and scan job type. Wait until the scan completes and then return to the PC.
The scan gets saved in a folder.
If the printer does not have a Scan icon or button, then resume with these steps to scan from the PC with HP Easy Scan.
Now, search the Mac for scan, and then click HP Easy Scan from the list of results. HP Easy Scan opens now. From the Scanner drop-down menu, select your printer name. Choose your scan job type from the Presets menu and then click Scan.
In the left panel of the scanned item, click the Thumbnail option, and then click Edit to adjust colors, align the scan, or crop the size. You can see Send choice in the bottom right corner of the window, click on it, and then select the Folder option.
The HP Easy Scan window opens, copy/edit the file name in the Prefix section, click Where choose a Folder and then select Save. For More Info for How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2540 Using Mac system Contact with Our tech team.