Various Scan Options with the HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
Saving Multiple Documents or Photos as a Single PDF
Look for the HP Easy Scan software on your Mac finder and click the same from the results that display which opens the software. If you are choosing the scanner glass to scan, position the required photo or document on the glass and choose HP Deskjet 1510 under the scanner’s drop-down menu. After selecting the scan job type, click Scan, click Send and then click Folder. Choose PDF under the Format menu. Click the Where menu and choose a folder to save the scanned file. Finally, click on Save.
Scan to Email
- Before you proceed with the scan to email feature, ensure that you meet the following requirements. In case you do not compensate the scan to email requirements, attach the file to an email manually by saving the scan to a folder on your computer.
- You must possess either a local email client account such as Apple mail installed on your Mac computer or web-based email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hot mail, or anyone, which should be linked using your local email client to scan to them.
- Follow these instructions if your Deskjet 1510 printer does not contain scan to email option.
- From the Mac Finder, click Go in the menu bar on top and click Applications, and then double-click Image Capture. Locate your printer name from the list and click on it, which will be available under the Devices or Shared list. Now, click on Show Details at the end of the screen if required.
- When the preview of the scan displays on the screen, select the settings such as Scan mode either the scanner glass or ADF, Scan to as Select Mail, Name, and Format and then click the Scan option.
- Now, by clicking Scan opens a new email message with the scanned file attached. For More solutions How to Scan on HP Deskjet 1510 Mac system contact with our expert’s.