HP Deskjet 2130 Scanner Setup
How to Scan HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
You can scan using the HP DeskJet 2130 printer after installing the latest printer driver. You can prefer specific scan software for enhanced scanning functions. Configure the Deskjet printer before you start working with it. The below document will be informative for you How to Scan HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
Quick steps to scan on the HP Deskjet 2130 printer
- Download install the printer software
- You can prefer to use HP Scan or HP Easy Scan applications
- Place the document on the scanner glass or load the originals in the ADF.
- Press the Scan button located on the control panel of your Deskjet printer.
- Select your HP Deskjet 2130 from the list of active printers.
- Press Scan and look for the scanned file in the Scan folder of your computer.
- Make changes to the document using the HP Easy Scan app
- Save the document after editing with the preferred file name and location.
Elaborate steps to scan from the HP Deskjet 2130 printer
- To use the printer features, you need to set up the device first. Once you receive the printer, unpack it from the box and remove the packing materials. It is always suggested to install the full-featured software as it includes the HP Easy Scan application. Visit the official website and proceed with the directions displayed on the screen.
- The app is available for free download in the respective app store. To scan, place the document to be scanned with its printed-side down on the HP Deskjet printer’s 2130 scanner glass. Make use of the Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) to scan but, you have to insert more than one document into the feeder. While scanning photos, kindly do not insert it into the ADF as it may damage the same.
- Press the Scan button located on the control panel of the Deskjet printer. You can now prefer the scan type and wait until the scan is complete. Get back to the computer screen, and check for the scanned files under the Scan folder. If your Deskjet 2130 does not have an inbuilt scan button, search Scan on your Mac PC and click on the HP Easy Scan option. You have to pick the name of your Deskjet device from the list when the application opens. You can find the devices list under the Scanner drop-down menu. Navigate to the Presets menu, choose the desired scan type, and click Scan. Tap the thumbnail of the scanned item in the left panel of the screen to edit.
- Click Edit and modify the scan settings like color, quality, brightness, etc. Once all the modifications are done, click Send and pick the location to store. Change the file name in the Prefix field and click Save. If you want, you can mail the document from the printer’s mail address.
- The mail feature is mostly compatible only with a local email client. However, you can configure a web-based email account like Gmail or Yahoo to the local email client like Outlook or Thunderbird. You have to select Email as PDF from the scan menu. The local mail window opens and the scanned document is attached to it. The printer’s address, by default, will be in the From field. You can enter the recipient’s address in the To field and then click Send. Using the above procedure, you can do How to Scan HP Deskjet 2130 printer.