- How to return an item on eBay
How to return an item on eBay?
eBay is a global e-commerce platform that enables you to buy and sell goods online. It is a well-known online shopping site that has been namedis highly popular for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer sales. There are specific conditions to be fulfilled before returning an item you purchased on eBay due to certain reasons., andIf these criteria are satisfied, then you can return the product. It is common that many would think about how toreturning an item on eBay, and it is not as difficult as you might think.
Steps to return an item on eBay
- Open eBay on your device and log in to your account.
- Click on the eBay tTab at the top of the page and select Purchase History.
- Find andLlocate the product you want to return from the list and click on theMore options.
- Select Return this item from the list and wait for few minutes until the page continues to the Request a return screen.
- Provide the required information, such as the product name you want to return and the reason for returning the productit.
- Make sure that you provide a valid reason regardingfor returning the product.
- You can also add a photo of the product in the Add photo space provided, and after providing the required details, click on the Request Return oOption at the bottom-right sideof the page.
- Confirmation regarding the return request will be sent to the seller, and the date within which the seller has to respond will also be mentioned on the following screen.
- Make sure that you note down who is responsible for the shipping or return costs, if you are dealing with thean international seller.
Also, ensure that you pack the items carefully with all the necessary materials provided along with the packing slip and shipping label. Now, you can send the item as per the information provided by the seller.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.