- How To Reset WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra?
WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra Reset
The Western Digital My Cloud hard drive is one of the safest options when you want to back up loads of data present on your computer. But, there are times when the WD My Cloud goes through some problems like glitches or bugs.There are some issues when the WD My Cloud fails to respond, or fails to get detected. You are in the right place for the easiest solution. There is good news about the WD My Cloud hard drive. You can easily reset the WD My Cloud hard drive to bring a full stop to all your worries. This reset process does not need even a computer or any other extras.In this article, you will read and learn how to reset the WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra drive in simple steps.(NOTE: You must know that when you Reset WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra, you will be resetting the device to its factory defaults. This will wipe out the Admin password and the Network Mode).
Here are the quick steps to reset the WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra drive.
- Make sure that your WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra device is powered on.
- Turn the product to the backside; you will see a Reset slot.
- Have a paper clip or a pen ready in hand to reset the WD device.
- Place the paper clip into the Reset slot.
- Press and hold the paper clip into the slot for about 4 seconds.
- Once the soft reset is done, the device will take some time to reboot.
- The reboot process will take close to 5 minutes.
- Please wait for the WD My Cloud device to show a solid blue color (indicates that the device is ready to use).
You have successfully read the steps to reset WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra. To know more about other reset procedures, click the CALL button to speak to our technical team.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.