- Resetting iPhone To Factory Settings
How To Reset iPhone To Factory Settings?
How to reset iPhone to factory settings – If you have your iPhone locked and don’t know the passcode, all you have to do is a simple force start. The force start can be performed by holding the Home button and the Power button on the side of the phone together until you see the iPhone go off and the Apple logo appears. Once the Apple logo loads, the iPhone will be back to normal working condition. But the “Factory Reset” is not something you are supposed to do on a regular basis and it is not a Force Start method. A factory reset will remove and erase all the data present on your iPhone.
Here is something for those who need to know more about factory reset. A factory reset will wipe out all the contacts, data, stored media, and every single setting configured on the iPhone. The factory reset is commonly used as an extreme troubleshooting measure if there are some issues with the iPhone.
Steps For Factory Reset iPhone
- Tap the Home button and then scroll down the list of icons. Select the Settings option.
- When the Settings page opens, tap the General option.
- On the next page, select the option Reset and then select the option to Erase All Content and Settings.
- The iOS device will now ask if you want to update the device (Optional).
- You will now be asked to enter your iPhone passcode for verification and confirming the factory reset.
- iPhone will verify the password and if everything is verified, it will be reset to factory settings. If you need remote assistance on how to reset iPhone to factory settings, contact our technical experts.