How to Reset HP Deskjet 3635
The step-wise instructions on how to reset the HP Deskjet 3635 printer are provided on this page. When the printer is reset, the values stored in the firmware will also get reset. When the HP Deskjet 3635 printer is not communicating with the PC properly, doing a power reset will find a solution to it. Before starting the process, ensure the printer is idle.
STEPS TO RESET THE HP DESKJET 3635 PRINTER QUICKLY
- Check if the printer is powered on and is not making any noise.
- Unplug the connected power cable from the printer and electrical outlet.
- Connect the power cord back to the HP printer and electrical outlet after 60 seconds.
- See if the Deskjet 3635 printer powers on automatically.
- Press the Power button on the device if it does not switch on automatically.
- Try to print documents using the printer after some time.
- Check if the printer works properly after resetting the printer.
- Go with the instructions below to know more details on resetting the printer.
INSTRUCTIONS TO DO A PARTIAL, SEMI-FULL, FULL PRINTER RESET
- To know the instructions on how to perform a partial, semi-full, or full reset for your printer, go with the instructions provided here.
- Doing a partial reset for your printer is equal to performing a power cycle on your device. This process is more effective compared to restarting the HP printer.
- The partial reset will not delete any settings from your printer. The settings alone will be reset. To do the partial reset for the printer, go with these instructions.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 3635 printer. When the printer turns on, locate the power cord connected between the printer and wall outlet, and disconnect it. The printer will be turned off.
- Locate and press the # and 3 keys while connecting the power cord back to the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Check if the screen turns black and the printer powers on. The printer now undergoes partial reset. Wait until the reset process gets complete. Try to print the documents after the reset process finishes.
- To do the semi-full reset process, go with these steps below. Power on the printer, unplug the power cord between the printer and electrical outlet, and wait for a few seconds.
- While connecting the power wire back to the printer and the wall outlet, press # and 6 keys from the keypad. The printer switches on and undergoes semi-full reset process. This reset process resolves tougher problems such as wireless connectivity and ink system failure error messages. This reset process will reset and delete all the settings of the HP printer.
- Use these steps to do a full reset for the printer. Unplug the power cord between the switched on printer and wall outlet.
- After a few seconds, connect the power cord between the wall outlet and printer, and at the same time press # and 9. The printer switches on and undergoes the full reset process.